Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation is a free Android App developed by Mobile Maps SPC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Guru Maps is a multifunctional navigation app with a wide range of different map sources to choose from: satellite, topo, landscape, sea charts, cycle and hike online maps. The app is perfect for off-road riding and competition, motorcycle and 4×4 rally racing.
OFFLINE VECTOR MAPS
• Amazingly-detailed high-quality maps covering the entire world.
• Based on OpenStreetMap.org data and takes up a very small amount of space.
• Fastest vector map works perfectly even on the oldest devices.
• Map updated monthly with most-recent fixes and additions.
• Adjustable label size – large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
• Select what objects are currently visible on the map.
• Best alternative to handheld GPS navigator for route finding, GPS track recording and waypoint marking.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions with voice instructions in 9 languages even when you’re offline.
• Perfect shortest routes for your way to travel – driving, cycling, walking with the possibility to avoid parts of the route (toll roads, highways, ferries, unpaved roads, hills, stairs).
• If you miss a turn, automatic rerouting gets you back on your way or finds a new route to your destination.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
• Seamless sync your data across multiple iOS/Android devices as long as they are authorized with the same account.
• All the data such as saved places, recorded GPS tracks and created routes will be synced on all your devices on both OS platforms
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS:
.GPX, .KML, .KMZ – for GPS-tracks, bookmarks, and routes,
.MS, .XML – for custom map sources,
.SQLiteDB, .MBTiles – for offline raster maps,
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Best VPN for Mexico to Protect Your Online Privacy [Guide]
Download and Install Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on PC
To download and install Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on PC.
Download Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.