Gun Idle is the newest Sports release developed and published by Green Panda Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Gun Idle PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to your WEAPONS factory! You’re now the BIG-BOSS of the world’s greatest shooting range!
Ready to train your SKILLS with every weapon you can think of and DESTROY your targets?!
– Unlock MORE THAN 40 cool weapons!
– No limit! Make TRILLIONS of dollars!
– Insane POWER-UPS to multiply your earnings!
– Super fun DESTRUCTIBLE targets!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Gun Idle first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Fate/Grand Order (English) on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Gun Idle on PC
To download and install Gun Idle for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Gun Idle on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Gun Idle on PC.
Download Gun Idle for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Gun Idle Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Gun Idle, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Gun Idle on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.