GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more! is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
GuitarTuna is the most popular tuning app in the world!
The ultimate tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele and all popular string instruments. GuitarTuna has been downloaded over 100 million times and is used by beginners and experts!
Why is it the world’s most popular tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use. Works with both electric and acoustic guitars and string instruments using the built-in microphone. No cables needed.
• Perfect for complete beginners. Recommended by guitar teachers.
• Simple and intuitive. Clear visual feedback with signal history.
Award winning audio technology:
• Built on the world's most advanced audio recognition algorithm – the same technology powering Yousician
• Professional accuracy for advanced players
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free, string by string) and a chromatic tuner!
Advanced tools for all musicians:
• Metronome: set at any tempo, change the beat manually or by tapping at the desired speed
• 6 Ultimate Chord Learning Games: learn, practice and master chords, and develop the ability to recognize them by ear
• Chord library: find any chord diagram easily and hear how it should sound
• Learn Guitar Songs: 4 songs with guitar notation (tabs) to play along and test your skills
• Alternative tuning sets
• Chromatic tuner
• Electric and acoustic guitars
• Many other string instruments
Over 100 tunings available, including:
• Other drop tunings
• Open tunings
• Half step down
• 7-string tunings including drop-A
• Works in noisy areas, with background noise cancellation technology
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the world’s leading audio engineers
• Improve your skills in chords, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your picking speed, just like you would with guitar lessons / classes
• make the app look like your instrument by choosing different headstock visuals
Please be careful:
If it is your first time tuning the guitar or instrument, please be careful. We recommend watching a YouTube tutorial or asking a guitar player how it's done. Beginners risk snapping strings with improper tuning techniques.
Send us feedback:
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Send your ideas and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our other free music learning app:
Yousician – the best way to learn, practice and master the guitar, piano and ukulele
*** Ranked the #1 Education app in 119 countries ****
*** Selected twice as Editor's choice in 2015 ***
*** Over 25 million users ***
Learn more about Yousician on Youtube and Facebook
GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more! provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Stop Netflix Automatically Playing The Next Episode
Download and Install GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more! on PC
To download and install GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more! on PC.
Download GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.