Guess the Movie from Picture or Poster — Quiz Game is the newest Word release developed and published by Beeks — Quizzes, Games, Tests. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Guess the Movie from Picture or Poster — Quiz Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Do you remember posters of your favorite movies? Will you guess what the film is in front of you by the actors on the poster? Will you remember the name of the cartoon character on the image?
This quiz is a real catch for any cinephile! 750 movies, cartoons and TV series, 50 interesting levels, classic movies and current movies of different genres and countries of production — all are in one application.
Do you want to be known as a real film expert? Complete this game 100%: earn coins, go to the app every day for taking bonuses, spend them on hints, unlock new levels and guess all the movies.
In addition to the main levels, the application contains thematic packages with questions. Among them: Horror movies, French movies, Comedies, Detective Movies, Action movies, Cartoons, Fantasy movies, War movies, Sci-Fi Movies, Soviet movies, TV Shows, Superhero movies, Movies of 2019-2020, Biography Movies, Sports Movies, Christmas movies, Movies of the '60s.
Are you tired of the main game mode or have you passed it completely? Then play additional mini-games and compete with other gamers:
▸ Arcade. In this game you need to open the poster by parts. As quickly as possible guess what the film is hidden behind the squares. The fewer pieces you will unlock, the more points you will get.
▸ Guess the Movie. The game shows a poster and several answers. You have to choose the right one.
▸ True or False. On the screen you can see the name of the movie. You need to answer whether the poster matches this film or not.
🎥 Movie quiz features 🎥
★ 750 films, series and cartoons of various genres, countries and years of release.
★ 50 interesting levels.
★ Main mode + 3 mini-games. In the application you will always have something to do.
★ If you want to know more about the guessed movie or if you found some movie whose poster you are interested, and you want to watch it, the application has a button which will open you IMDB with information about the movie, where you can learn more about it.
★ Earn coins by guessing movies and levels and visiting the app every day. Via coins you can buy hints that will help in difficult situations.
★ Do you want to compete with a friend or other players? Earn the most number of points in mini-games and get the first place!
★ Game statistics. You will always know how many percent of the game you have passed, and how many movies you have to guess.
★ The app is available in 10 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese.
★ Intuitive, simple and beautiful interface.
★ The application works on smartphones and tablets.
This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb.
Icon made by monkik from www.flaticon.com.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Guess the Movie from Picture or Poster — Quiz Game first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: LYNO – Dating App: chat and meet new people nearby Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Guess the Movie from Picture or Poster — Quiz Game on PC
To download and install Guess the Movie from Picture or Poster — Quiz Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Guess the Movie from Picture or Poster — Quiz Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Guess the Movie from Picture or Poster — Quiz Game on PC.
Download Guess the Movie from Picture or Poster — Quiz Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Guess the Movie from Picture or Poster — Quiz Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Guess the Movie from Picture or Poster — Quiz Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Guess the Movie from Picture or Poster — Quiz Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.