Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game is a free Word Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This quiz will be very interesting and very useful for people of all ages — thanks to it you will learn many new faces and names and you will spend time very fun when you will play this quiz. The game principle is simple — you look at photo of the person and you must collect his name using letters which placed on the screen.
In the game there are 40 LEVELS with photographs of famous people — actors, directors, musicians (including music bands), composers, athletes, writers and artists, politicians and rulers, businessmen, scientists, etc. Each level contains one definite profession. Collect coins, use them for taking hints and complete the game 100%!
In addition to the main levels, the application contains thematic packages with questions. Among them: Presidents of the USA, Old Hollywood Actors, Old Hollywood Actresses, Rappers, Spanish Footballers, Basketball players, Rock bands, German footballers, Guitarists, YouTubers, Poets, Hollywood actors in childhood, Tennis players, Streamers, Indian actors, Television presenters, French footballers, DJs, Models, Directors, French monarchs, Singers, Stand-up comedians.
Besides the main game mode there are several additional modes:
• Arcade — in this mode you must guess the person on the picture by opening the photo by parts. Open less parts of the image and receive more points.
• Guess the person — make the choice from several answers and guess who is at the photo.
• True or False — a gamer looks at the photo and at the person’s name and he must answer “is this correct name or not?”.
Features of the application “Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game”:
• 600 famous people of different professions.
• 40 interesting game levels.
• Famous people are presented in 9 categories: actors, musicians, athletes, directors, writers, artists, scientists, politicians, businessmen.
• Daily bonuses for the playing.
• Hints which will help to guess questions in difficult moments.
• Don’t you know who is the person in front of you and what he is famous for? You can learn more about him by using the special button “Information” in the game.
• Game statistics on each stage of the quiz. Check your progress and try to achieve 100% value in each level and in the whole game.
• Players online rating in “Competitive game mode”. Sign in Google Play Games for compete with your friends and other players.
• This application does NOT require any permissions. We don’t need to know your location, read your contacts and messages.
• You can play this quiz even if you don’t have access to the Internet.
• Full optimization for Android smartphones and tablets of most models.
• Simple, intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: IPVanish vs CyberGhost – Which One is Right for You [Comparison] [Guide]
Download and Install Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game on PC
To download and install Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game on PC.
Download Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Guess Famous People — Quiz and Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.