Grid Maker For Drawing is a free Android App developed by The AppGuru, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Grid Maker For Drawing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Grid drawing technique involves drawing a grid over your reference photo and then creating a grid of the same ratio on your work surface (wood, paper, canvas, …). You then draw the image on your canvas, focusing on one square at a time, until the entire image has been transferred.
Grid Maker For Drawing will help you create accurate grids over your reference photo.
Our grid drawing app also comes with a lot of tools that aids accurate and timely transfer of your reference photo to your work surface.
1. Option to take a new picture with your Camera.
2. Pick an existing picture from your Gallery.
3. Select an image from your favorite file manager (JPEG, PNG, WEBP)
4. Saved Images – Access all your saved images at your convenience.
5. Enable / Disable Grid drawing over picture.
6. Draw diagonal grids
7. Enter number of rows and Y-axis offset.
8. Enter number of columns and X-axis offset.
9. Select color of grid.
10. Enable / Disable grid Labeling.
11. Increase / decrease size of grid lines.
12. Measurements – get the exact image size (Pixels (px), Inches (in), Millimeters (mm), Points (pt), Picas (pc), Centimeters (cm), Meters (m), Feet (ft), Yards (yd))
13. Full screen mode
14. Compare Drawing – compare your drawing in real-time with the reference picture.
15. Lock Screen.
16. Pixel – Get the HEXCODE, RGB & CMYK value of a selected pixel on the reference photo.
17. Zoom in / zoom out of image (50x)
18. Enable / Disable Zooming
19. Add effects – Gray Scale, Cartoon, outline, Black & white, sketch, oil paint, old school …
20. Crop image
21. Rotate Image (360 degrees)
22. Flip Image vertically and horizontally
23. Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and hue.
24. Save and print edits.
25. Share Image
Grid Maker For Drawing provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Unblock Wikipedia From Anywhere: Best VPN for Wikipedia in 2018 [Guide]
Download and Install Grid Maker For Drawing on PC
To download and install Grid Maker For Drawing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Grid Maker For Drawing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Grid Maker For Drawing on PC.
Download Grid Maker For Drawing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Grid Maker For Drawing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Grid Maker For Drawing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Grid Maker For Drawing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.