Grand Truck Simulator 2 is the newest Simulation release developed and published by Pulsar GameSoft. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Grand Truck Simulator 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The second edition of Grand Truck Simulator saga brings a new concept in mobile logistics simulation.
Now more than ever you must take care of your fleet of vehicles.
A new physics with realistic consumption, damage, and wear will test all your driving and management skills.
Checking tire pressure, coolant and lubricant levels, buying used trucks, changing engines, gearboxes, differentials, tires, and rims are some of the new features that GTS 2 offers to us.
New maps and an improved weather system provide a fascinating gaming experience.
New features will be added in the next updates.
Grand Truck Simulator 2 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: World Craft Exploration New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Grand Truck Simulator 2 on PC
To download and install Grand Truck Simulator 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Grand Truck Simulator 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Grand Truck Simulator 2 on PC.
Download Grand Truck Simulator 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Grand Truck Simulator 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Grand Truck Simulator 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Grand Truck Simulator 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.