Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a free Android Game developed by Rockstar Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome back to Vice City. Welcome back to the 1980s.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features including:
• Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
• New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
• Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
• Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available on:
Android Phones: Motorola Atrix, Motorola Atrix HD, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Photon, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One X+, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia Sola, Sony Xperia S / P / T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player
Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 / 7.7 / 8.9 & 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Sony Xperia Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Toshiba Regza, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Fujitsu Stylistic 10.1
**Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was developed and tested only on these devices. If your device is not listed, please check support.rockstargames.com for any updates to this list**
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Please ensure you have at least 1.5 GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: SoundCloud – Music & Audio PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on PC
To download and install Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on PC.
Download Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.