Grand Theft Auto III is a free Android Game developed by Rockstar Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Grand Theft Auto III PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The sprawling crime epic that changed open-world games forever.
Welcome to Liberty City. Where it all began.
Rockstar Games celebrates the 10th anniversary of one of the most influential games of all time. The critically acclaimed blockbuster Grand Theft Auto III comes to mobile devices, bringing to life the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City. With a massive and diverse open world, a wild cast of characters from every walk of life and the freedom to explore at will, Grand Theft Auto III puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of crime at your fingertips.
With stellar voice acting, a darkly comic storyline, a stunning soundtrack and revolutionary open-world gameplay, Grand Theft Auto III is the game that defined the open world genre for a generation.
• Visually stunning updated graphics, character and vehicle models
• HD quality resolution
• Gameplay optimized for touch screen devices
• Custom controls for the mobile platform
• Countless hours of gameplay
• Gamepad Support for select USB controllers
• Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
• Tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Japanese.
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition.
Please ensure you have at least 1GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition.
For more information about Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition, visit:
For technical support, visit:
Port developed by War Drum Studios
Ask about our opinion, Grand Theft Auto III provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Big Fish Casino – Play Slots & Vegas Games PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Grand Theft Auto III on PC
To download and install Grand Theft Auto III for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Grand Theft Auto III on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Grand Theft Auto III on PC.
Download Grand Theft Auto III for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Grand Theft Auto III Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Grand Theft Auto III, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Grand Theft Auto III on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.