Grand Prix Story is the newest Sports release developed and published by Kairosoft Co.,Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Grand Prix Story PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Try your hand at managing an auto racing team!
Become the boss of your own team, training drivers and acquiring sponsors before conquering the Grand Prix!
Develop new vehicles and parts, and customize them any way you like! Do you have what it takes to make it to the winner's circle?
No knowledge of motorsports is required to play!
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games.
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at https://kairopark.jp. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Grand Prix Story first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: 8 Best Gedit Text Editor Plugins [Guide]
Download and Install Grand Prix Story on PC
To download and install Grand Prix Story for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Grand Prix Story on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Grand Prix Story on PC.
Download Grand Prix Story for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Grand Prix Story Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Grand Prix Story, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Grand Prix Story on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.