Grace UX – Icon Pack is the newest Personalization release developed and published by Eatos. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Grace UX – Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Icons based on the Galaxy devices
▸ 3100 Icons
▸ 187 Wallpapers
▸ Dynamic calendar
▸ Easy Icon Request for your unthemed apps
▸ Multiple alternative icons to choose from
▸ Supports All Major Launchers
▸ Regular updates
How to use this icon pack?
To use this icon pack you need a launcher with support for themes like Nova, Apex, Evie that allows to apply icons themes
This icon pack is not compatible with Samsung and Google Launcher
▸ Email: email@example.com
▸ Twitter: https://bit.ly/EatosTwitter
▸ Facebook: https://bit.ly/EatosFacebook
ABC • Action • ADW • Apex • Atom • Aviate • CM • Evie • GO • Holo • Holo HD • Lucid • M • Mini • Next • Niagara • Nougat • Nova • OnePlus • Poco • Smart • Solo • Square • V • ZenUI • And many more
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Grace UX – Icon Pack first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: CirrusMD the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Grace UX – Icon Pack on PC
To download and install Grace UX – Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Grace UX – Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Grace UX – Icon Pack on PC.
Download Grace UX – Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Grace UX – Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Grace UX – Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Grace UX – Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.