GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
View gpx, kml, kmz, loc files, but get a lot more features. See why we are one of the best rated maps app. GPX Viewer is the ultimate GPS locator, GPS tracks viewer, analyzer, recorder, tracker and simple navigation tool for your trips and outdoor activities.
GPX, KML, KMZ AND LOC
• view tracks, routes and waypoints from gpx, kml, kmz and loc files
• file browser which opens multiple files and has support for favorite files and history
• compress gpx files into gpz and kml files into kmz (zip archives)
DETAILED TRIP STATS
• analyze information and statistics for tracks and routes
• view graphs (charts) like elevation profile and speed profile for tracks and routes
• view graphs of other track data like cadence, heart rate, power and air temperature
• analyze information for waypoints and adjust their icons
• change track and route color
• colorize track and route line by elevation, speed, cadence, heart rate or air temperature
• online maps such as Google Maps, Mapbox, HERE, Thunderforest and some others based on OpenStreetMap data, preview: https://go.vecturagames.com/online (Mapbox, HERE and Thunderforest online maps needs to be purchased)
• OpenWeatherMap weather layers and overlays (needs to be purchased)
• add your custom online TMS or WMS maps
SIMPLE NAVIGATION TOOL
• show current GPS position on a map
• follow GPS position continuously by adjusting map position
• rotate map according to device orientation sensor or according to movement direction data from GPS
• with follow GPS position and rotate map features, GPX Viewer can be used as a simple navigation tool
• notification when GPS position is near waypoint with adjustable distance
• synchronize tracks and waypoints created on Trackbook – https://trackbook.online
GPX Viewer is highly customizable. You can set everything according to your needs!
If you want feature rich gpx viewer that is also tool with simple navigation, online maps, GPS locator, GPS tracks viewer, trip stats viewer and has other useful features, GPX Viewer is the best app for that!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Doraemon World Jungle Adventure on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints on PC
To download and install GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints on PC.
Download GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GPX Viewer – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.