GPS Waypoints is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GPS Waypoints PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Multi-purpose mapping and surveying tool for both professional and personal use. The tool is valuable on several land-based professional surveying activities, including agriculture, forest management, infrastructure maintenance (e.g. roads and electrical networks), urban planning & real estate and emergencies mapping. It is also used for personal outdoor activities, such as hiking, running, walking, travelling and geocaching.
The application collects Points (such as points of interest) and Paths (sequence of points) to perform mapping and surveying activities. The Points are acquired with accuracy information, can be classified by the user with custom specific tags or characterized with photos. The Paths are created as a temporal sequence of newly acquired Points (e.g. to record a track) or alternatively with existing Points (e.g to create a route). Paths allows to measure distances and, if closed, to form polygons and determine areas and perimeters. Both Points and Paths can be exported to a KML, GPX and CSV file and thus be processed externally with a geospatial tool.
The application uses the internal GPS receiver from the mobile device (typically with accuracies>3m) or, alternatively, allows professional users attaining better accuracies with a Bluetooth external GNSS receiver (e.g. RTK receivers with centimeter level precision) compatible with NMEA stream format. See below some examples of the external receivers supported.
The application includes the following features:
– Acquire current position with accuracy and navigation information;
– Provide details of the active and visible satellites (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and other);
– Create Points with accuracy information, classify them with Tags, attach photos and convert coordinates into a human-readable address (reverse geocoding);
– Import Points from geographic coordinates (lat, long) or by searching for a street address/point of interest (geocoding);
– Create Paths by acquiring sequences of points manually or automatically;
– Import Paths from existing Points;
– Create surveys themes with custom Tags for classifing Points and Paths
– Get directions and distances from current position to Points and Paths using a magnetic or gps compass;
– Export Points and Paths to KML and GPX file format;
– Share data with other applications (e.g. Dropbox/Google Drive);
– Configure positioning source for the internal receiver or using an external receiver.
The Premium subscription include the following professional features:
– Backup and restore user’s data (it also allows transfer data from one handset to another);
– Export Waypoints and Paths to CSV file format;
– Export Waypoints with photos to KMZ file
– Import multiple Points and Paths from CSV and GPX files;
– Sort and filter Points and Paths by creation time, name and proximity;
– Satellite signal analysis and interferences detection.
Additionally to the internal mobile receiver, the current version is known to work with the following external receivers: Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor; Garmin Glo; Navilock BT-821G; Qstarz BT-Q818XT; Trimple R1; ublox F9P.
If you successfully tested the application with another external receiver please provide us your feedback as a user or manufacturer in order to extend this list.
For further information check our site (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints) and get the details of our complete offer:
– Free and Premium (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints/freemium-version/)
– GISUY Receivers (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints/gisuy-gnss-receiver/)
– Enterprise (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints/enterprise-version/)
Ask about our opinion, GPS Waypoints provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install GPS Waypoints on PC
To download and install GPS Waypoints for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GPS Waypoints on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GPS Waypoints on PC.
Download GPS Waypoints for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GPS Waypoints Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GPS Waypoints, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GPS Waypoints on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.