GPS Waypoints Navigator | Hiking, Marine, Off road is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GPS Waypoints Navigator | Hiking, Marine, Off road PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Convert your phone into the most powerful GPS for Android powered devices and find out why GPS Waypoints Navigator is the #1 GPS for offline, off road navigation and mapping. Whether you are navigating to a waypoint in the wilderness, at sea, or in the city, GPS Waypoints Navigator will help you find the way.
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, everything is included with your original purchase. There are no recurring costs or subscription fees.
★ Typical Usage:
✔️ Trail Hiking and Track Recording.
✔️ Offroad Navigation.
✔️ Maritime Navigation.
✔️ Camping / Orienteering.
✔️ City and wilderness exploration.
✔️ Surveying and coordinate recording.
✔️ Hunting GPS.
With dozens of options for navigating the back-country, waterways and roadways, the tool set found in this software package will quickly become your best friend. Venture beyond network reach using offline maps and tools that only require a good view of the sky. Share location data with friends who will be able to navigate to your favorite waypoints and find your favorite trails. Get:
★ Unlimited access to our 3D vector map library with over 400 maps. Download maps for offline use. Transfer maps to your SD card to free-up internal memory.
★ Waypoint and trail management systems.
★ Waypoint search.
★ Waypoint photojournal – attach notes and coordinate-tagged photos to your waypoints.
★ Maps! Choose from multiple sources: Downloadable vector and raster maps, Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Cycling Maps, OpenSeaMap, USGS Topo Maps, Canada Toporama, Trail Hiking and Biking, NOAA Nautical Charts and several others.
★ KML, KMZ & GPX file importing and exporting for trails and waypoints. Share data and view it in Google Earth.
★ A panel for GPS parameters.
★ Weather Maps with animated live Doppler radar and cloud patterns.
★ Navigational compasses.
★ Trail recording and trail drawing board.
★ Drag anchor alert. Drop anchor and set a tolerable drift radius.
★ Military coordinate finder.
★ Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, drop a pin on a map, save your current position or enter an address.
★ Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar.
★ Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
★ GPS Satellite graphs and position charts.
★ Email a map of your position.
★ Seamless integration with Google Earth.
★ Marine Navigation. Features NOAA Nautical Charts, OpenSeaMap and nautical unit reporting.
★ Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
★ Waypoint proximity alerts.
★ Altitude profiles for trails and altitude lookup for any waypoint.
★ Maps with several measurement tools allowing you to get distance and bearing to any point from your current location and inter-waypoint distances.
★ Stay abreast of environmental conditions that may affect navigation with weather maps and reporting for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, moon phase- also useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
– Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
– You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
– Excellent customer service.
– Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
★ Recent Additions ★
– EXPORT YOUR TRACKS AS A GPX FILE AND USE IT TO HELP BUILD OPENSTREETMAP. IMPORT GPX FILES FROM GARMIN.
– ALTITUDE SUPPORT: Choose Satellite, US Geologic Survey location based altitude or SRTM data. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.
Ask about our opinion, GPS Waypoints Navigator | Hiking, Marine, Off road provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Cox on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install GPS Waypoints Navigator | Hiking, Marine, Off road on PC
To download and install GPS Waypoints Navigator | Hiking, Marine, Off road for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GPS Waypoints Navigator | Hiking, Marine, Off road on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GPS Waypoints Navigator | Hiking, Marine, Off road on PC.
Download GPS Waypoints Navigator | Hiking, Marine, Off road for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GPS Waypoints Navigator | Hiking, Marine, Off road Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GPS Waypoints Navigator | Hiking, Marine, Off road, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GPS Waypoints Navigator | Hiking, Marine, Off road on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.