GPS Time Tracker – logbook Pro is a free Auto & Vehicles App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GPS Time Tracker – logbook Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The App collects location data to automatically record trips in the background, even when the app is closed or not in use.
Special feature of GPS time tracking logbook:
✔ fully automatic departure and arrival detection (you don't must push a button – just drive) – The app needs access to the location in the background in order for automatic recording.
✔ move off and stop are automatically recognized with gps and logged as departure and arrival
✔ You can leave the smartphone in your pocket and in the background, all Starts and Stops incl. route and favorite places are recorded automatically – even offline.
✔ Automatic determination of: starting point and destination, start and end times, mileage.
✔ You can easily record an entire year – always know when you were where.
✔ Choice miles or kilometers.
✔ No registration required.
✔ Settings: Kilometers/Miles Liters/Gallones
Advantage of the Pro-Version:
★ Bluetooth detection
★ An unlimited number of favorites places can be created.
★ Send via e-mail or dropbox.
★ Automatic Departure/Arrival-detection without reference to Pro version.
★ 12 additional activity by key wipe from top to bottom.
★ Voice input by a long press on a button or a voice-note.
★ Delete can be undone.
★ AutoSync (PDF, CSV) (Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive)
★ Import the exported lists(The data from the free version can be taken.)
★ Export as Excel compatible CSV file
★ App On/Off Timer
★ 9 function keys for predefined notes
1. Location is added with a GPS online query.
(Conversion with the Android Geocoder of the smartphone = free, conversion via HTTP = 1 € / month)
2. If no internet-connection available, only GPS-Coordinates are saved
3. These are subsequently geocoded automatically.
4. If no GPS is available, task, time and date can be saved manually
5. The text of every button can be changed
6. Notes and time/distance-calculations can be added
7. The list can be exported as PDF
Departures, arrivals and favourite locations are automatically recognized and protocolled by checking the distance to the last location every minute. Low battery consumption because GPS just turns on every minute, records your location, and turns off again.
★ This app can be used for hiking, for travels and for time tracking.
★ Perfect for recording many short distances in a logbook
★ You can find a extended manual here: http://www.gpstimetracker.de
★ You can always have your smartphone with you and in a backround process all starts and stops are recorded.
1. You must add the reason for the trip as a note.
2. You need to select the drives accordingly as a Business or Private.
3. When exporting as PDF, you can add the driver and the license plate as the name.
The activities are only stored locally on the phone, it has only the smartphone owner access the data.
No registration required
Location (automatic logbook)
Storage (export PDF / CSV)
Activity (walking, cycling detection)
Network: conversion of coordinates into places
Internet-connection: Geocoding of locations and showing Google-Maps
Autostart: App starts automatically in backround after booting if Auto-Mode is activated
★★★★★ If you like this app, please spend a minute to write a nice review or to give it a 5-star rating in Google Play. It would be very helpful to me. Thanks!
Copyright (c) 2016, Franz Brunnlechner. All rights reserved.
There is no liability for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of GPS time tracker – logbook taken.
GPS Time Tracker – logbook Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to create custom text replacement phrases on iOS [Guide]
Download and Install GPS Time Tracker – logbook Pro on PC
To download and install GPS Time Tracker – logbook Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GPS Time Tracker – logbook Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GPS Time Tracker – logbook Pro on PC.
Download GPS Time Tracker – logbook Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GPS Time Tracker – logbook Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GPS Time Tracker – logbook Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GPS Time Tracker – logbook Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.