GPS Speed Pro is the newest Tools release developed and published by luozirui. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GPS Speed Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is GPS Speed Pro version.
You can try this demo version:
GPS Speed can track your speed,distance,time,location and also can get start time,time elapsed,avg speed,max speed,altitude…
– Save your track info.
– Switch between analog and digital speedometer
– Switch between mph or km/h mode.
– Display satellites status.
– Speed chart.
– Map integration,get your location.
GPS Speed Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: 8 Best Gedit Text Editor Plugins [Guide]
Download and Install GPS Speed Pro on PC
To download and install GPS Speed Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GPS Speed Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GPS Speed Pro on PC.
Download GPS Speed Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GPS Speed Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GPS Speed Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GPS Speed Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.