GPS Map Camera is a free Android App developed by JK.Fantasy, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GPS Map Camera PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Please watch the teach video to know how to use it.
When you take a picture, this application will paste the map, address, weather and date to picture. (GPS latitude/longitude information also could be included)
This application is easy to get/set GPS location and GPS coordination for GPS Tag request.
[Quick GPS Map Camera Guideline]
When GPS Map Camera start, map/address/weather will be displayed on the camera preview. You can check the location/coordination before camera capture.
If you want to fine tune the location, manually setup the latitude and longitude also supported. (left-top button)
Support some drawing styles for map/address/weather/date. (left-top second button)
Support a variety of file-name formats to help you arrange your photos. (right-top second button)
You can change the picture save folder for help arrange photos. (right-top button)
In the camera setting page, the similar functions will be grouped with the same color.
– Camera Choice
– Scene/Exposure/White Balance/ISO/Color Effect
– Focus Mode
– Picture Size/Picture Quality
– GPS Use/GPS picture save/Mp Type/Map Resolution/Map Zoom Scale/Map Size
– Photo Viewer
– Prompt Dialog
The color of function string is white as default. If change to another function, the color will change to grouped color. It's better to recognize what you set.
– Camera focus and zoom operation when preview:
Focus: use one finger to touch the screen.
Zoom: use two fingers to zoom in/out.
– Don't want to get MAP:
Settings -> GPS picture save -> one (original)
– Don't want to save GPS position:
Settings -> GPS Use -> disable GPS
– Don't want to popup prompt dialog:
Settings -> Prompt Dialog -> disable
Thank you for use and watch! Hope this app is helpful for you.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced GPS Map Camera first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Kitty Kate Caring PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install GPS Map Camera on PC
To download and install GPS Map Camera for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GPS Map Camera on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GPS Map Camera on PC.
Download GPS Map Camera for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GPS Map Camera Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GPS Map Camera, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GPS Map Camera on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.