GPS coordinate converter is the newest Tools release developed and published by Smart Tools co.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GPS coordinate converter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
GPS coordinates converter is a tool in extended set of the Smart Tools collection.
This app is based on WGS84 system that is most widely used. You can easily find coordinates with an address or building name.
Usage is very simple and intuitive.
1. Select coordinate type.
2. Enter a coordinate.
3. The transformed coordinates are shown.
4. The app places a marker on Map.
5. It is stored in History tab.
* Coordinate types:
– DD˚ MM.mm'
– DD˚ MM' SS"
– UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator)
– MGRS (Military Grid Reference System)
For more information, watch YouTube and visit the blog.
If you have any ideas to improve, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced GPS coordinate converter first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Gym Coach Workout App for Beginners Pro New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install GPS coordinate converter on PC
To download and install GPS coordinate converter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GPS coordinate converter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GPS coordinate converter on PC.
Download GPS coordinate converter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GPS coordinate converter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GPS coordinate converter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GPS coordinate converter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.