GPS Arrow Navigator PRO is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GPS Arrow Navigator PRO PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
GPS Arrow Navigator is a very simple and powerful navigation app for all Android devices.
GPS Arrow Navigator shows an arrow to the direction you need to go, you will have to find your own way. No data connection is required making this app ideal for remote locations or to use abroad.
Save your current location and use it as a destination later to find your way back to your car, hotel, friends and so on! It is also possible to enter coordinates manually or pick a location from the build-in map (Map is supported in the Pro version only).
Use the search engine to find any place you want to navigate to, or store it for later use. Search supports cities, addresses, interesting places. You may also import location files like KML, KMZ, LOC, GPX and LOCX (import is supported in Pro version only).
GPS Arrow Navigator shows you the direction you need to go, as well as your current bearing, speed and distance to the selected destination.
GPS Arrow Navigator is also ideal for Geocaching, simply by entering the coordinates.
– No data connection necessary
– Search engine to find any place or address
– Share locations with your friends
– Import KML, KMZ, LOC, GPX and LOCX files (Pro version only)
– Multiple units of measurement supported (Pro version only)
– Multiple coordinate systems support (DegDec, MinDec, DMS, UTM) (Pro version only)
– Interactive Google Map (Pro version only)
– Multiple languages supported
– Store unlimited destinations
Please don’t leave a negative review without contacting us first!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced GPS Arrow Navigator PRO first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Jeopardy! Words the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install GPS Arrow Navigator PRO on PC
To download and install GPS Arrow Navigator PRO for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GPS Arrow Navigator PRO on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GPS Arrow Navigator PRO on PC.
Download GPS Arrow Navigator PRO for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GPS Arrow Navigator PRO Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GPS Arrow Navigator PRO, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GPS Arrow Navigator PRO on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.