GPS Ally is the newest Sports release developed and published by Lezyne Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GPS Ally PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Part of our GPS Trinity (You + Phone + Lezyne GPS), the Lezyne Ally app is the key link between your phone and your Lezyne GPS device. The free app features the latest interactive and real-time technologies that will enhance your cycling experience. Once paired to one of our GPS devices, you'll be able to enjoy features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation, and Phone Notifications. Additionally, the app is an easy-to-use resource to instantly save, store and review rides. Rides can then be auto-synced to Strava and shared to popular social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter.
With Ally, you can also take advantage of our Lezyne Track feature. When enabled, simply create a list of email addresses in the app and those recipients will then be notified every time you start a ride. These notification emails will include a link to our live tracking website where friends and loved ones can keep track of where you are and see all of your ride metrics.
This app is for use with Lezyne Y10 and newer GPS Devices (2017 Model Year and newer).
Please use the Ally V1 app with Y9 GPS devices (With a silver bezel).
Lezyne — Engineered Design
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced GPS Ally first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Kick the Buddy PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install GPS Ally on PC
To download and install GPS Ally for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GPS Ally on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GPS Ally on PC.
Download GPS Ally for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GPS Ally Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GPS Ally, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GPS Ally on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.