goTenna is a free Lifestyle App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on goTenna PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
goTenna powers robust, secure, decentralized communication networks compatible with your phone.
The goTenna app works with our devices to enable 100% off-grid messaging, GPS, and other fantastic features like ‘push for help’.
Download the app, pair to your phone via Bluetooth, and start communicating with other users without cell service or wifi. Plus, download free offline maps, share your location, ‘hop’ messages via other users to extend range, and keep your group connected on any adventure!
Major app features:
goTenna (free to download and use):
– Send & receive messages
– Share locations on free offline maps
– Instant transmission within range
– Encrypted 1-to-1 & group messaging
– Delivery confirmation & message retry (1-to-1 chats only)
– “Shout” broadcasts to all goTenna user’s within range
– Emergency broadcast ‘push for help’ mode with programmable emergency message
– Upgradable via firmware & software updates
goTenna Plus (in-app subscription; optional upgrade for just $9.99/year):
– Rich offline topographic maps
– Location tethering (automatically share locations with trusted contacts)
– SMS network relay
– Trip statistics
– Group message delivery confirmation (goTenna v1 only)
For all goTenna Plus subscriptions:
– Payment will be charged through your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for $9.99.
– Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase.
– Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced goTenna first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to install plugins on Notepad++ on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install goTenna on PC
To download and install goTenna for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type goTenna on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy goTenna on PC.
Download goTenna for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More goTenna Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using goTenna, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running goTenna on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.