Google Text-to-Speech is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Text-to-Speech PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Text-to-speech powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• … and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine.
Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Supported languages: Bangla (Bangladesh), Bangla (India), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French (Canadian), French (France), German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Khmer, Korean, Mandarin (China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Sinhala, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Sundanese, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Google Text-to-Speech first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Fortnite Dances & Emotes & Skins on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Google Text-to-Speech on PC
To download and install Google Text-to-Speech for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Text-to-Speech on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Text-to-Speech on PC.
Download Google Text-to-Speech for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Text-to-Speech Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Text-to-Speech, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Text-to-Speech on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.