Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done is a free Android App developed by Google LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google's suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install the Google Tasks mobile app. Start easily managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.
Ask about our opinion, Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Confirmed: Apple Slows Down Your iPhone, What To Do About It [Guide]
Download and Install Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done on PC
To download and install Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done on PC.
Download Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.