Google Podcasts is a free Android App developed by Google LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Podcasts PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Podcasts is a new way for Android users to discover and listen to the world’s podcasts. You can subscribe to any show for free and download episodes for offline listening. All your listening is automatically synced across devices so you can pause on one device and resume on another with the Google Assistant.
Customize your listening experience
Subscribe and listen to any podcast for free.
Listen to podcasts at faster playback speeds or skip over silences.
Listen on all your devices
Listen to the same podcast on multiple devices without losing your place. Pause on your phone and pick up where you left off on your Google Home.
Find podcasts using the Google Search App and the Google Assistant.
Recommendations for you
Find the latest episodes of your favorite podcasts directly on your phone.
Discover new podcasts based on your listening history and preferences.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Google Podcasts first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Uber the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Google Podcasts on PC
To download and install Google Podcasts for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Podcasts on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Podcasts on PC.
Download Google Podcasts for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Podcasts Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Podcasts, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Podcasts on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.