Google Play Music is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Play Music PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Play Music provides free, ad-supported radio for what you’re doing, how you’re feeling, or what you want to hear. Instantly start radio stations based on songs, artists, or albums, or browse by genre, mood, activity, decade, and more. Bring your own music collection with you by uploading 50,000 of your own songs; then listen to them across Android, iOS, and the web, for free.
Subscribe to get on-demand access to millions of songs and download anything to listen even when you’re not connected – or sign up for the family plan on Android to provide access for up to six family members for one low price. Plus, subscriptions come with membership to YouTube Red, so you can enjoy YouTube ad-free, in the background, and offline.
*Radio curated by experts for anything you want to hear
*Store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music collection
*Discover and subscribe to podcasts
*Smart recommendations based on your taste
*Listen on Android, iOS, and the web
*New! The family plan, where up to six family members can enjoy Google Play Music for one low price.
*On-demand access to over 35 million songs
*YouTube Red membership (see www.youtube.com/red for details)
*Download music to your device and listen when you’re not connected
*Ad-free, uninterrupted listening
Learn where Google Play Music is available at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
Learn more about Google Play Music at https://play.google.com/music
Google Play Music provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Improve The Quality Of A Scanned Image [Guide]
Download and Install Google Play Music on PC
To download and install Google Play Music for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Play Music on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Play Music on PC.
Download Google Play Music for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Play Music Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Play Music, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Play Music on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.