Google Play Games is the newest Entertainment release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Play Games PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
br>Games get more fun with the Google Play Games app. Browse and compete with friends, track your achievements, and pick up where you left off, on any device. As you master more games, show off your skills in your gamer profile. Record your gameplay and share it to YouTube. Play the world, anywhere in the world, all from one place.
• Gamer profile: Create your custom Gamer ID, earn XP, and level up as you master games across Google Play.
• Achievements & leaderboards: Complete challenges, earn awards, and track them all right from the app. Then, see how you stack up against other players.
• New! Built-in Google games: Play PAC-MAN, Solitaire, and Cricket – even when offline.
• Gameplay recording*: Easily record and share your best gaming moments from your favorite mobile games.
* Only available in certain countries
Ask about our opinion, Google Play Games provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Run Sausage Run! the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Google Play Games on PC
To download and install Google Play Games for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Play Games on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Play Games on PC.
Download Google Play Games for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Play Games Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Play Games, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Play Games on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.