Google Play Books is a free Android App developed by Google LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Play Books PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Play Books is the one app you need for enjoying audiobooks and e-books purchased from Google Play.
Choose from millions of best selling e-books, comics, textbooks, and audiobooks. Download your book to read or listen on the go. When you’re finished, find your next favorite from recommendations personalized just for you. Buy audiobooks and e-books as you go – with no subscription required.
LISTEN TO A GREAT AUDIOBOOK ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* New! Audiobooks are now available on Google Play
* Buy one or many – no monthly subscription required
* Preview free samples of audiobooks before you buy
* Pick up where you left off on Android, iOS, or on your web browser
MILLIONS OF E-BOOKS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
* Preview free samples from our catalog of millions of books
* Read your books, comics, and textbooks on Android, iOS, or your web browser, even when you’re offline
* Tap the page and watch your favorite comic book or manga come to life with Bubble Zoom
* Take notes that sync with your Google Drive and share them with a group for easy collaboration.
* Use the Night Light setting to automatically adjust the background color and brightness to make it easier for you to fall asleep
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Google Play Books first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Use Animoji As Stickers On iPhone X [Guide]
Download and Install Google Play Books on PC
To download and install Google Play Books for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Play Books on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Play Books on PC.
Download Google Play Books for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Play Books Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Play Books, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Play Books on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.