Google Pinyin Input is a free Android App developed by Google LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Pinyin Input PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Google Pinyin Input is an input method (IME) optimized for typing Chinese on Android.
The app offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
– QWERTY Pinyin keyboard with gesture typing and intelligent correction
– 9 key Pinyin keyboard with gesture typing
– Stroke keyboard
– Full screen and half screen handwriting keyboard
– Latin keyboard
– Fuzzy pinyin
– Double pinyin
– Optimized UI for different screen sizes
– Voice input
The app supports both simplified and traditional Chinese characters, as well as punctuation, emoticons, Latin characters and digits. Voice input is network-based in order to provide highly accurate matches.
Note: To be used on your Android device, the input method must be enabled in "Settings" → "Language & Input".
For typing Cantonese, you could download the Google Cantonese Input:
For typing traditional Chinese by Zhuyin or Cangjie, you could download the Google Zhuyin Input:
Google Pinyin Input provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Get Portrait Mode On Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X [Guide]
Download and Install Google Pinyin Input on PC
To download and install Google Pinyin Input for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Pinyin Input on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Pinyin Input on PC.
Download Google Pinyin Input for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Pinyin Input Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Pinyin Input, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Pinyin Input on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.