Google Photos is a free Photography App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Photos PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Photos is a new photo gallery from Google, made for the way you take photos today. Your photos and videos will be automatically backed up and organized, so you can find and share them faster – and never run out of space on your phone.
Finally, a photos app that's as smart as you.
FREE UNLIMITED STORAGE
Back up unlimited photos and videos for free in High Quality. Access them from any device and photos.google.com – your photos are safe, secure, and private to you.
FREE UP SPACE
Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device's storage in just a tap.
Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them – no tagging required.
BRING PHOTOS TO LIFE
Get automatically created movies, collages, animations, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself. You can also now store, view, and share photos with motion.
Use the intuitive and powerful editing tools to enhance your photos and bring them to life. Adjust lighting, contrast, color, and vignette, or pick from 14 innovative photo filters to make your pictures look great in one tap.
SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS
Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
SEND PHOTOS IN SECONDS
Don't waste data texting and emailing photos. Instantly share photos with any contact, email, or phone number, right from the app.
Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to some of your photos, like just the ones they’re in.
It's easier than ever to relive your memories. Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast support.
Follow us for the latest news and updates
Face grouping is not available in all countries.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Google Photos first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Google Photos on PC
To download and install Google Photos for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Photos on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Photos on PC.
Download Google Photos for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Photos Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Photos, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Photos on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.