Google One is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google One PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google One is a simple plan for expanded storage that includes extra benefits to help you get more out of Google.
You can use the Google One app to:
• Manage your storage plan, which covers Google Drive, Gmail and original quality photos and videos in Google Photos.
• Contact our team of experts with just one tap. If you need help with Google products and services, our team is here for you.
• Access member benefits like Google Play credit and special hotel pricing.
• Share your plan with up to 5 family members, giving everyone more storage plus access to extra benefits.
Initially, Google One will only be available on a limited basis. If you have a paid Drive storage plan, you’ll be automatically upgraded to Google One over the coming months.
We're working on making Google One more widely available.
Google One provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Reset Ubuntu To Default Settings [Guide]
Download and Install Google One on PC
To download and install Google One for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google One on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google One on PC.
Download Google One for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google One Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google One, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google One on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.