Google Now Launcher is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Now Launcher PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Upgrade the launcher on your Android device for a fast, clean home screen that puts Google Now just a swipe away.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher.
• Swipe right from your Home screen to see Google Now cards that bring you just the right information, at just the right time.
• Quick access to Search from every Home screen.
• Say “Ok Google” to search with your voice, or tell your phone what to do: send a text message, get directions, play a song, and much more.
• A-Z apps list, with fast scrolling and quick searching of apps on your device and the Play Store.
• App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
Ask about our opinion, Google Now Launcher provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: SUP Multiplayer Racing Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Google Now Launcher on PC
To download and install Google Now Launcher for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Now Launcher on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Now Launcher on PC.
Download Google Now Launcher for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Now Launcher Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Now Launcher, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Now Launcher on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.