Google News is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google News PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google News organizes what’s happening in the world to help you learn more about the stories that matter to you.
With Google News, you’ll see:
Your briefing – It can be nearly impossible to keep up with every story you care about. With your briefing, easily stay in the know about what’s important and relevant to you. Your briefing updates throughout the day bringing you the top five stories you need to know, including local, national, and world content.
Full coverage – Understand the full context on any story with just a tap. Google News gives you everything online about a story and organizes it for you – highlighting different perspectives, a timeline of key events, FAQs, important people, and more.
Credible sources – Find quality content from a diverse set of credible publishers and discover sources you haven’t heard of before.
Stories, for you – Keep up with what’s happening on the topics you care about, whether that’s sports, politics, business, tech, or even the weather.
Subscribe with Google – We believe quality journalism is worth paying for. That’s why, with a single tap, you can easily subscribe to the newspapers and magazines you love.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Google News first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Turn On Native Notifications For Google Chrome On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Google News on PC
To download and install Google News for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google News on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google News on PC.
Download Google News for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google News Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google News, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google News on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.