Google My Maps is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google My Maps PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google My Maps is your way to keep track of the places that matter to you. Easily make custom maps to remember your favorite places, explore new cities, or plan great vacations.
MAKE THE MAP YOUR OWN
Personalize your custom maps and take them with you anywhere. Search for new places to save to the map or drop a pin right where you're standing.
SHARE YOUR WORLD
Need a way to show your friends around town? Make a map of your favorite places and become a virtual tour guide. You can even collaborate and make great maps together.
ALL YOUR MAPS WHERE YOU NEED THEM
Start making a map on the web and keep editing it in the app – or make a new map on the go.
• For the Google Maps app, go here: https://goo.gl/6cYU1w
• To fix problems with Google Maps data, please use Google Map Maker (http://goo.gl/VXaWnP) or report a problem (http://goo.gl/QAzXUH)
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Google My Maps first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: BuzzVideo – Win Big Prizes in Beat The Q New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Google My Maps on PC
To download and install Google My Maps for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google My Maps on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google My Maps on PC.
Download Google My Maps for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google My Maps Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google My Maps, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google My Maps on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.