Google Lens is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Lens PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Lens lets you search what you see, get things done faster, and understand the world around you—using just your camera or a photo.
SCAN & TRANSLATE TEXT
Translate words you see, save a business card to your contacts, add events to your calendar from a poster, and copy and paste complicated codes or long paragraphs into your phone to save time.
IDENTIFY PLANTS & ANIMALS
Find out what that plant is in your friend's apartment, or what kind of dog you saw in the park.
EXPLORE PLACES AROUND YOU
Identify and learn about landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts. See ratings, hours of operation, historical facts, and more.
FIND THE LOOK YOU LIKE
See an outfit that catches your eye? Or a chair that's perfect for your living room? Find similar clothes, furniture, and home decor to the one you like.
KNOW WHAT TO ORDER
See popular dishes on a restaurant menu based on reviews from Google Maps.
Quickly scan QR codes and barcodes.
*Limited availability and not available in all languages or regions. For further details go to g.co/help/lens. Some Lens features require an internet connection.
Ask about our opinion, Google Lens provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Winter Snow in Gyro 3D Pro the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Google Lens on PC
To download and install Google Lens for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Lens on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Lens on PC.
Download Google Lens for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Lens Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Lens, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Lens on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.