Google Korean Input is a free Android App developed by Google LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Korean Input PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Korean Input
– Android TV support.
– Gesture typing on Korean keyboard.
– VoiceIME: Enter text using voice input.
– Suggestion dictionary: Suggests corrections for mistyped words and suggests next word after typing one word.
– Single Vowel layout: Provides larger buttons to reduce mistyping.
– H/W Keyboard support (Shift + Space or Right Alt or Ha/En key to switch between Hangul and English).
[How to enable]
– Settings > Language & input > Check 'Google Korean Input'
– Touch 'Default (Input method)' > Select 'Korean (Google Korean Input)'
[How to disable]
– Settings > Apps > All > Google Korean Input > Disable
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Google Korean Input first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Trivia Crack PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Google Korean Input on PC
To download and install Google Korean Input for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Korean Input on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Korean Input on PC.
Download Google Korean Input for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Korean Input Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Korean Input, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Korean Input on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.