Google Home is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Home PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With the Google Home app, you can set up and control your Chromecast, Google Home and other Assistant speakers.*
Get the most out of your devices with the latest features, tips and offers.
One place to browse and play your available music, TV shows, and movies from the services you love.
Pause, play or change the volume of your video or audio streams.
Google Home and Speaker Settings
Control settings like your default music provider or your location, and link compatible devices like smart lights, thermostats, and Chromecast devices.
Create speaker groups with compatible devices and enjoy music playback across your home.
Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery. Control settings like your device name, and discover apps, offers, and content.
* some features may not be available in all regions
Google Home provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Grand Super Iron Hero Flying Rescue Mission 2018 2 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Google Home on PC
To download and install Google Home for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Home on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Home on PC.
Download Google Home for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Home Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Home, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Home on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.