Google Earth is the newest Travel & Local release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Earth PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the new Google Earth.
Gain a new perspective of the world as you explore the globe with a swipe of your finger.
Fly through landmarks and cities like London, Tokyo and Rome in stunning 3D, then dive in to experience them first hand with Street View. See the world from a new point of view with Voyager, which brings you one-of-a-kind experiences from Sesame Street, BBC Earth, NASA and more.
Google Earth provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: TLC GO PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Google Earth on PC
To download and install Google Earth for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Earth on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Earth on PC.
Download Google Earth for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Earth Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Earth, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Earth on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.