Google Duo is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Duo PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Duo is the highest quality one-to-one video calling app*. It’s simple, reliable and works on both iOS and Android phones.
Pick a loved one and jump right in, with a simple interface that brings video to the forefront.
See the caller before you pick up with Duo’s live preview feature.
The highest quality video calling app*
Experience faster and more reliable video calls whether you’re on Wi-Fi or on-the-go.
Video call all your friends across Android and iOS with just one simple app.
Make audio-only calls to your friends when you can’t have a video call.
*Based on Signals Research Group technical study comparing video degradation time over 3G, LTE, and WiFi.
**Data charges may apply. Check your carrier for details.
Google Duo provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: What Is DHCP and How the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Works [Guide]
Download and Install Google Duo on PC
To download and install Google Duo for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Duo on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Duo on PC.
Download Google Duo for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Duo Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Duo, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Duo on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.