Google Chat is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Chat PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Chat is an intelligent and secure communications tool, built for teams. From direct
messages to team chat rooms, Google Chat provides an integrated platform that makes team
communication easy and efficient. Current version is for G Suite customers only.
• Group messaging that allows G Suite content sharing (Docs, Sheets, Slides), without having to
worry about granting permissions.
• Google search functionality, with options to filter for conversations and content that you’ve
• Integration with G Suite & third-party tools will be available. Google Meet Bot reviews
everyone’s calendars and schedules meetings at times that work for everyone.
• Ready for Enterprise, with the full benefits of G Suite security and access controls including
Data Loss Prevention, Compliance, Admin Settings, Vault Retention, Holds, Search & Export.
Ask about our opinion, Google Chat provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Clean Expert 365 – Speed Booster & Junk Cleaner Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Google Chat on PC
To download and install Google Chat for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Chat on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Chat on PC.
Download Google Chat for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Chat Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Chat, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Chat on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.