Google Calendar is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Calendar PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get the official Google Calendar app for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos – Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals – Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation – Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Scribblenauts Unlimited New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Google Calendar on PC
To download and install Google Calendar for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Calendar on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Calendar on PC.
Download Google Calendar for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Calendar Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Calendar, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Calendar on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.