Google Authenticator is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Authenticator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Authenticator generates 2-Step Verification codes on your phone.
2-Step Verification provides stronger security for your Google Account by requiring a second step of verification when you sign in. In addition to your password, you’ll also need a code generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
Learn more about 2-Step Verification: https://g.co/2step
* Generate verification codes without a data connection
* Google Authenticator works with many providers & accounts
* Support for Android Wear
* Dark theme available
* Automatic setup via QR code
Camera: Needed to add accounts using QR codes
Google Authenticator provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Bloons TD Battles Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Google Authenticator on PC
To download and install Google Authenticator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Authenticator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Authenticator on PC.
Download Google Authenticator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Authenticator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Authenticator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Authenticator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.