Goodreads is a free Android App developed by Goodreads, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Goodreads PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Find, get, and share books you love on Goodreads, the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations. More than 75 million members have added more than 2.2 billion books to their shelves.
Goodreads is a free service.
FIND & GET BOOKS
• Scan book covers to instantly read reviews and save it on your Want to Read shelf.
• Get personalized recommendations based on your tastes.
• Browse featured books and genres to discover more books you'll love.
• See what your friends are reading.
• Buy or borrow books with our convenient links.
TRACK & SHARE BOOKS
• Search, rate, and review any book in our catalog.
• Keep track of books you want to read and have read.
• Add status updates for books you're currently reading.
• Join the Reading Challenge to help you read more.
• Discuss books through messages, reviews, and groups.
• Recommend books to friends.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Goodreads first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Part Time UFO New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Goodreads on PC
To download and install Goodreads for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Goodreads on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Goodreads on PC.
Download Goodreads for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Goodreads Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Goodreads, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Goodreads on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.