GoNoodle – Kid Movement & Mindfulness Videos! is a free Android App developed by GoNoodle, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GoNoodle – Kid Movement & Mindfulness Videos! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
GoNoodle provides dance-alongs, yoga videos, mindfulness activities, and other awesomely active and fun ways to move!
TRUSTED BY TEACHERS
80% of US elementary schools trust GoNoodle to bring more movement and mindfulness to their school days. Now, the GoNoodle app brings the same benefits home!
LOVED BY KIDS & PARENTS
GoNoodle gives kids the chance to move, laugh, and be silly! Parents love that it’s guilt free screen time because everything has a purpose – energize or calm, stimulate or relax, recharge or focus the body and mind.
MAKE SCREEN TIME ACTIVE
GoNoodle turns traditional screen time into something much better for our kids. Every dance party, yoga session, and mindfulness activity is an opportunity for kids to wake up their bodies, engage their minds, and be kids, rather than simply checking out in front of a screen. It’s screen time for modern kids, with the purposeful twist modern parents crave.
WAYS TO USE GONOODLE
**GoNoodle together**: Have a family dance-off, do some sibling yoga, or groove to your kitchen soundtrack! GoNoodle makes the limited time you have with your kids more colorful, silly, music-filled, and happy.
**GoNoodle to get something done**: Fold the laundry, finish typing an email, or snag a moment of peace. GoNoodle helps your days run smoothly by pacing your routine and adding activities parents feel good about (without having to organize them all).
**GoNoodle on-the-go**: Dance in the carpool line, while waiting for dinner, or hanging at big sister’s soccer game. GoNoodle brings more movement into your everyday places, spaces, and routines.
Ask about our opinion, GoNoodle – Kid Movement & Mindfulness Videos! provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: FilmStruck on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install GoNoodle – Kid Movement & Mindfulness Videos! on PC
To download and install GoNoodle – Kid Movement & Mindfulness Videos! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GoNoodle – Kid Movement & Mindfulness Videos! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GoNoodle – Kid Movement & Mindfulness Videos! on PC.
Download GoNoodle – Kid Movement & Mindfulness Videos! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GoNoodle – Kid Movement & Mindfulness Videos! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GoNoodle – Kid Movement & Mindfulness Videos!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GoNoodle – Kid Movement & Mindfulness Videos! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.