GOM Recorder – Voice and Sound Recorder is the newest Productivity release developed and published by GOM & Company. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GOM Recorder – Voice and Sound Recorder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
GOM Recorder is a smart voice recorder that provides 4 types of recording methods.
Also, folder function makes easy to manage files after recording.
Now, you can smartly record your daily life like lectures/meetings with Gom Recorder.
– Appoint the time to start/end recording.
– A recording will automatically start/end to match your schedule if linked to the calendar on your mobile.
– Turn ON/OFF gesture recording function. When turned on, you can start recording by shaking your mobile.
– Adjust the intensity of a shake starting gesture recording.
[Speech to text recording]
– Converts your voice into texts.
– Makes taking minutes or lecture notes easy.
– One-touch recording enabled by background screen widget.
[Basic recording – in the app]
– Check the waveform before/during recording.
– Check available recording time on my mobile.
– Control the volume with microphone volume function before/during recording.
* Edit files
[Edit voice files]
– Edit recorded voice files.
– Delete unwanted parts of voice files.
– Save edited voice files as overwritten files or new files.
*Folder and file management
– Choose a folder before recording for basic/scheduled recording.
– Easily manage recorded files saving to the appointed folder after recording.
– Change file name before using recorder, otherwise, file name will be saved as the time and date of recording.
– Saved audio files can be moved between folders.
– Recorded files can be aligned by the time of recording/the order of file names.
– Recorded audio files can be shared.
– Search files easily with file search function.
*Format and recording audio quality management
– Provides three kinds of formats; mp3, m4a, and wav.
– Able to set the quality of audio by format.
* In-recording function
– Choose not to answer calls during recording.
– Set to continue recording with screen off.
* Post-recording function
– Provides a Mini Player to listen to audio files checking your list.
– The embedded player supports skip functions.
– Able to adjust playing speed.
– Share and listen to recorded files with Gom Audio.
– Able to place a bookmark anywhere you want.
– Set the recorded file as the alarm, beep, or ringtone with an export function.
■ Please contact GOM customer centre anytime if you are experiencing any problems. (email@example.com)
* Access Agreement
The following access authorities are required for services:
Access authority is necessary for using the app. You can use basic recording and file management of GOM Recorder without granting access to optional permissions.
[Microphone] Required for audio recording
[Save] Required for saving as an audio file
[Phone] Optional for Don't Answer mode
[Calendar] Optional for scheduled recording by calendar
GOM Recorder – Voice and Sound Recorder provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Best VPN to Pay With Bitcoin in 2018 [Guide]
Download and Install GOM Recorder – Voice and Sound Recorder on PC
To download and install GOM Recorder – Voice and Sound Recorder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GOM Recorder – Voice and Sound Recorder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GOM Recorder – Voice and Sound Recorder on PC.
Download GOM Recorder – Voice and Sound Recorder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GOM Recorder – Voice and Sound Recorder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GOM Recorder – Voice and Sound Recorder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GOM Recorder – Voice and Sound Recorder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.