Gmail is the newest Communication release developed and published by Google LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Gmail PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Gmail is an easy to use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe. Get your messages instantly via push notifications, read and respond online & offline, and find any message quickly.
With the Gmail app you get:
• An organized inbox – Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first.
• Less spam – Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter free.
• 15GB of free storage – You won’t need to delete messages to save space.
• Multiple account support – Use both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or any other IMAP/POP email) right from the app.
Ask about our opinion, Gmail provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: True Skate New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Gmail on PC
To download and install Gmail for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Gmail on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Gmail on PC.
Download Gmail for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Gmail Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Gmail, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Gmail on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.