Glow Hockey is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Natenai Ariyatrakool. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Glow Hockey PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Glow Hockey delivers a new style of hockey game. Easy to play, hard to master. Challenge yourself with the computer opponents!
+ 2-player mode (on the same device).
+ 3 themes.
+ Colorful glow graphics.
+ Smooth and responsive game play.
+ Realistic physics.
+ Quick play mode (single player), challenge yourself with 4 difficulty levels (easy to insane).
+ 4 selectable paddles and pucks.
+ Vibrate when goal.
+ Support almost all Android devices.
Ask about our opinion, Glow Hockey provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Set A Different Ringtone For Each SIM On Android [Guide]
Download and Install Glow Hockey on PC
To download and install Glow Hockey for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Glow Hockey on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Glow Hockey on PC.
Download Glow Hockey for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Glow Hockey Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Glow Hockey, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Glow Hockey on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.