GlobalProtect is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GlobalProtect PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
GlobalProtect for Android connects to a GlobalProtect gateway on a Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall to allow mobile users to benefit from enterprise security protection. Enterprise administrator can configure the same app to connect in either Always-On VPN, Remote Access VPN or Per App VPN mode. The app automatically adapts to the end user’s location and connects the user to the best available gateway in order to deliver optimal performance for all users and their traffic, without requiring any effort from the user. This allows users to work safely and effectively at locations outside of the traditional office.
Before installing this app, please check with your IT department to ensure that your organization has enabled a GlobalProtect gateway subscription on the firewall.
– Automatic VPN connection
– Support for BYOD with Remote Access VPN and App Level VPN
– Automatic discovery of best available gateway
– Manual gateway selection capability
– Connection over IPSec or SSL
– Integration with MDM for easy provisioning
– Support for changing an expired AD/RADIUS password when the user connects remotely
– Support for 2 Factor One Time Password based Authentication using RADIUS, SAML
– Support for other PAN-OS authentication methods, including LDAP, Client Certificates, and Local User Databases
– Full benefits of the native Android experience with integrated notification
– Capability for enterprises to enable users to use any app securely
– Supported on Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls running PAN-OS 7.1, 8.0, 8.1, 9.0 and above
– Requires a GlobalProtect gateway subscription installed on the Palo Alto Networks firewall in order to enable support for GlobalProtect app for Android.
– Supported on Android 5.0 and later releases
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced GlobalProtect first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Hello Scary Neighbor House New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install GlobalProtect on PC
To download and install GlobalProtect for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GlobalProtect on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GlobalProtect on PC.
Download GlobalProtect for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GlobalProtect Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GlobalProtect, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GlobalProtect on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.