Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries is a free Business App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Search jobs, find companies hiring now, and get useful interview tips. We’ve got comprehensive job search tools and advice to help you get where you want to be in your career.
You can see company reviews, compare salaries, and find jobs that match your skills.
Job search tool & career advice. Discover Glassdoor app features:
• Job search – our powerful job search tool automatically finds the right opportunities for you among millions of job listings.
• Workplace transparency – our growing database shows you company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, work environment and more.
• Companies hiring now – see who’s hiring right now.
• Job applications – use the ‘Easy Apply’ button to apply for jobs.
• Career advice – from writing the perfect resume to landing a job interview, we offer expert interview tips and guidance on how to apply for jobs and get hired.
Our mission is simple – to help people everywhere find a job and a company they love.
With Glassdoor, you get access to millions of job listings and a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more.
Download Glassdoor now and find jobs, apply and get hired. We have interview tips, career advice, company reviews, and comprehensive insights to help you boost your career.
Research Salaries and Benefits
• Use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to plot your current base pay, reveal how your market value has trended over time, and discover how it compares to typical workers in the same field
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Learn about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
Our new app feature allows job seekers to organize their jobs and content, create and manage relevant notes, and be able to discover hyper-relevant jobs and content based on what inspires them.
Job Search & Alerts
• Receive instant push notifications as soon as we find jobs for you
• Quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which job listings are new
Apply On Your Phone
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Use the ‘Easy Apply’ button – simply upload your resume, fill in the application form and tap ‘Apply Now’
Read Company Reviews
• See reviews from employees about the work environment
• View the pros and cons of a company, and see advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Get relevant suggestions for new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
Download now and use Glassdoor for your job search, company research, and career advice – wherever you are!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.glassdoor.com/about/doNotSell.htm
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Indeed Job Search on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries on PC
To download and install Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries on PC.
Download Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Glassdoor – Job search, company reviews & salaries on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.