Glasic – Icon Pack is the newest Personalization release developed and published by A1 Design. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Glasic – Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
– Glassy style
– 1.150+ Icons.
– All Icons be vector designed
– All Icons be redrawn carefully
– Compatible with Multi Launcher
– Icon Back and Icon Mask
– No Advertising
– Monthly updates
– Capacity light, easy to use
– Clean and cool, bright and colorful
– Limited time sales
– Icon request tool inside the app
– Cloud based wallpaper section
– Help and FAQ section
– Material design theme dashboard
– Support lot of launchers
Thanks and Please give me 5 stars. Get more free apps in the future.
Please, if you have any issues with the app, send me an email before writing a negative review or refund. I would help you immediately quickly
★★★★★ HOW TO USE: ★★★★★
– Download a supported application launcher (see the list at bottom)
– Install the icon pack
– Start application and apply. In the list choose your launcher.
– If you do not see your application launcher in the list then apply it within your launcher
★★★ Supported launchers: ★★★
Apex , ADW , Go , TSF , Holo , Nova , Holo for ICS , Lucid , Pro , KK , Hola , Solo , Smart , Action , M , N , Etc , Inspire , Lollipop , L , Dodol , ADW EX , Atom , Aviate , Themer , CM Theme Engine , Mini , Nemus , S , Next , Nine , Unicon , Epic , ABC , Evie , LG Home , Nougat , V , Arrow…
and most others that have icon pack support.
If you do not see your application launcher in the list then apply it within your launcher
This icon pack has been tested. It works with these launchers. However, it may also work with others too. In case you do not found an apply section in dashboard. You can apply icon pack from a theme setting.
• Google Now Launcher do not support any icon packs.
• Missing an Icon? feel free to send me an icon request and I will try to update this pack with your requests.
• FOR LG USERS: LG HOME With latest update LG HOME does not support icon pack on some devices.I am still working on it may be it will work in a upcoming release. So in a mean time you have to use a launcher on LG devices.
Follow us and update app on
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Glasic – Icon Pack first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Automatically Mute Sound When Headphones Are Unplugged On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Glasic – Icon Pack on PC
To download and install Glasic – Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Glasic – Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Glasic – Icon Pack on PC.
Download Glasic – Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Glasic – Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Glasic – Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Glasic – Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.