GitHub is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on GitHub PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
There’s a lot you can do on GitHub that doesn’t require a complex development environment – like sharing feedback on a design discussion, or reviewing a few lines of code. GitHub for Android lets you move work forward wherever you are. Stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge, right from the app. We’re making these tasks easy for you to perform, no matter where you work, with a beautifully native experience.
You can use GitHub for Android to:
• Browse your latest notifications
• Read, react, and reply to Issues and Pull Requests
• Review and merge Pull Requests
• Organize Issues with labels, assignees, projects, and more
• Browse your files and code
Ask about our opinion, GitHub provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to disable screenshots on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install GitHub on PC
To download and install GitHub for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type GitHub on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy GitHub on PC.
Download GitHub for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More GitHub Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using GitHub, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running GitHub on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.